PDCAC Arts Matter Holiday Fundraiser
Join us in supporting arts programming through the PDCAC’s Arts Matter Holiday Fundraiser.
Your support will help the Penticton & District Community Arts Council’s Art Matter Program events and services.
Because of You We Can:
1. Provide free creative opportunities for our community. Hands on participatory events that ignite the creative spark.
2. Bursaries. We believe that no one should be excluded from creating. Bursaries provide much needed opportunities for children, adults, and seniors to participate in art classes of all kinds.
3. Provide more opportunities for our Community Arts Council grants recipients. Last year we gave out $5,900 in CAC grants to a wide variety of arts groups in our community. Help us give more.
4. Renovate the PDCAC Art Room and provide a healthy, flexible, and creative environment for art classes. This room is used by all members of our community from children to seniors. This much needed renovation will provide new flooring, a fresh paint job, and window coverings.
Together, we are reducing barriers to art-making and creativity while building a vibrant, flourishing, and sustainable artistic community for all.
“Art transcends cultural boundaries.”Thomas Kinkade
Arts Matter… to all of us.
Because of you, the Penticton & District Community Arts Council is able to stimulate, foster, and celebrate the arts in our community through our programs and services.
We believe that a vibrant arts and culture community is essential to a healthy community. Art cuts across all barriers, creates community connections, and should be accessible for all.
The PDCAC is working to bring a wide range of programs and services to the general public and support for artists in our community. Through our Arts Matter Program we offer opportunities for artists and the general public to engage with arts and culture.
Our Arts Matter programming includes:
- Exhibition opportunities for members, artists at all stages, and the general public
- Free demonstration and try-it events
- Low cost workshops
- Creative Connections – members’ meet-ups for creating together
- Promotion of arts and culture
- Arts Rising Festival and events
Once per year member art groups are able to apply for a Community Arts Council Grant to support their initiatives. Your contributions can help us support these groups as well.
Together we can create a vibrant, flourishing, and sustainable artistic community for all – please donate today!
With my sincere thanks,
Penticton & District Community Arts Council
The PDCACA is a registered charity #119250827 RR0001
If you have any questions about giving please contact Bethany Handfield, PDCAC Administrator at 250-492-7997 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Donor information is maintained in a secured database and only authorized personnel have access to this information for our organization’s purposes. We do not rent, sell, give away or trade donor lists or any information contained on these lists. Donor information is used by the PDCAC for charitable purposes and will not be used by any entity outside of the organization. Donors can choose to opt-out of receiving future information or services by contacting us by email or phone.
Please note: The PDCAC cannot issue tax receipts for amounts donated specifically for organizations that do not hold a charity status or otherwise, as this does not comply with legislation in the Canadian Income Tax Act. All amounts intended specifically for other organizations should be forwarded directly to that organization.